Freedom Release Counselling Centre (FRCC) is an independent service what provides a free counselling service to GP practices to complement any in house arrangement the practice may already have; and offer an affordable multilingual counselling service.
Freedom Release Counselling Centre (FRCC) has a team of qualified counsellors with a variety of experience and expertise, who work on a self-employed basis and negotiate fees with each client individually, depending on client’s personal circumstances.
All our counsellors are qualified, fully insured, hold full membership of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and are committed to Continuing Professional Development.
How do we work?
GPs refer patients directly to us through a central contact in the practice. We will then allocate an available counsellor who will make contact with the patient as soon as possible (ideally within 24 hours) and arrange an assessment and appointments with them direct.
Using our own referral and case management documentation we will keep each GP updated on start and finish dates for each client.
Our counsellors work on a self-employed basis and will negotiate fees with each client individually. We recognise that some clients are able to afford very little and will always look sympathetically at cases of genuine hardship.
- Professional long or short term counselling at no cost to practice
- Prompt response to patients to help reduce waiting list
- Flexible availability including the possibility of evening sessions
- All our counsellors are qualified members of the BACP, with own insurance and supervision in place
- Fees negotiated sensitively and individually with patients to ensure a level which is affordable and respectful to patient and counsellor
- A range of experience and special expertise among our counsellors
- Straightforward and proven referral and reporting system for GPs
For more information and a referral pack please phone 07468435779 or email: email@example.com